My Shopping List
Shrimp & Asparagus Stir-fry
Courtesy of Schnucks Cooks
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 c. Schnucks long grain white rice
+ 2 Tbsp. Schnucks soy sauce
+ 1 Tbsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
+ 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
+ 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
+ 2 tsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
+ 1 lb. raw peeled and deveined 36-40 count shrimp, thawed
+ 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut diagonally into 2 in. pieces
+ 1 pt. grape tomatoes
+ 1 tsp. Asian sesame oil
What to do:
1. Prepare rice as label directs.
2. In a cup, stir soy sauce, ginger and vinegar until combined; set aside.
3. In nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium heat, toast sesame seeds 4 min. or until golden brown; transfer to small plate or bowl.
4. In same skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking. Meanwhile, pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Add shrimp and asparagus to skillet and cook 4 to 5 min. or until shrimp turns opaque throughout and asparagus is tender-crisp, stirring frequently.
5. Add tomatoes and soy-sauce mixture to shrimp mixture and cook 1 min., stirring. Remove skillet from heat; stir in sesame oil.
6. Spoon rice onto 4 plates and top with shrimp mixture; sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds to serve.